Friday 7 November 2008

This week I experimented a little with creating a nuclear explosion from within Maya. It wasn’t very hard to do as there is a preset within Maya, but still could be useful later on.

(show maya test)

I have also tweaked up my bomb background as requested by Anja. She said she wanted it wider to compensate with widescreen televisions. She also wanted me to add a bit underneath the bomber texture with a texture showing the girls mind.

For this, I decided to use imagery of the inside of human eyes and other random imagery of human body (that would go well) such as several pictures of veins and cloudy imagery over it to help portray it is her mind... like seeing light through closed eyelids.

None of these images were finalised, only experimented with for design purposes.



Anja also wanted me to add in famous imagery of building/signs from Hiroshima so I added a couple within the city.

No comments: