Wednesday 22 April 2009

Wednesday 22nd April

Gave my input to Anja on her work. She wanted suggestions on her background of the bomb scene. I thought her paper design looked really nice although the inside of the bomber wasn't very clear. I suggested that she experiment merging both styles she has, keeping the origami paper look, but merging the texture of the inside of the bomber with it to have the best of both. In order to work well I suggested that it should be lightened though as it was quite dark. Though the inside of the bomber needs to be dark, i felt it needs to be lightened in order for shadows to be made clear from the above propellors, giving the origami feel to it. Of course paper textures will be needed but that is what me and Heba will be concentrating on tomorrow.

No comments: