Friday 1 May 2009

Friday 1st May

I attempted to make the Fish Animation even slower at the beginning and quicker at stay in teh middle more as Anja suggested. Unfortunately I was having many problems with the fish randomly turning angles, even when adding new keyframes previously redone frames would change. I had no idea how to sort this out and have giving the animation all I can. I let Anja know how much trouble I was having with it and she said she would finish the rest.


This is the exact reason I only wished to do effects/compositiong/editing for Anja from the beginning as I told her I have never animated like this before before.

Considering this I am surprised I managed to work out motion paths as well as I did. I guess it would be better if someone rigged the fish to the motion path better than me, perhaps someone with more experience with them.

Continued Inking in Daryl's frames also.

No comments: