Wednesday 27 May 2009

Tutorial up + even MORE cranes

http://www.woofiles.com/dl-192940-Uo7jHp2V-TutorialFlashInking.pdf

I created a tutorial for inking in Flash if anyone needs it. I tried to list everything from how to do it, and solving potential problems.

I have also redone Anja's crane placement yet again. She now wants even more cranes, enough to practically fill the screen and is now saying she wants pretty much all the cranes with 4 or 5 cranes on each string. This is annoying as it means all of my placement from before is almost worthless. Although as director, she is allowed to have these opinions of her work, it is still unfortunate for myself as I feel I have wasted time. Still at least this time it will be perfect.. at least I hope so.

To save time and so I didn't have to redo the entire animation, I have decided to keep teh cranes that are there and simply add to them with the new 4 or 5 sets of cranes. I will be deeting all the ones at the end near the window though as these will be more noticable to the audience. There are so many cranes in the rest of the scene that it will hardly be noticable, so I have just dotted a lot all around the rest of the scene.

No comments: