Friday 29 May 2009

Today Me and Daryl have finished inking in all the 2nd Year’s audience animations. It is also the day of hand-in for Ali and James for there inked in scenes. Unfortunately neither Alireiza or James have completed their scenes, nor have they started them. James did admit that he was having trouble with colouring and required me to show him again, how to do the inking/digitizing. Unfortunately, we didn’t hear from Aliereza at all. We tried going to his house one more time and caught him on the way back. He unfortunately denied to me and Daryl ever wanting to do the inking and assured us he never said he wanted to, even though it was his idea in the first place. It is a shame, if Alireiza had come to us sooner then we could have finished his scene ourselves. We still are, in fact, going to finish his scenes ourselves, although this time we will be doing it outside the deadline we set in place.

I have also finished modelling some stage lights and stage railings for the scene to add to the environment a little. Elisha's lights worked nicely with the doctor's room but looked out of place in the rest of the stage. So I've created some lights and railings and darted them all over the place. I made sure to put them behind the set, along with some curtains to maek it even obvious that this is a television set. In some shots the walls of teh tv set end and it is empty. This may maek it look like we made a mistake in production so to counter this I have built these purposefully to fill these areas so it is obvious that camera positions are intentional.

This week I have also redone the animation of the plants in the water of the fish scene in Anja's film. She told me she didn't like it and wanted me to redo it. She told me to animate from the bottom of the stems of the plants and make it really subtle gentle movements until the fish are meant to swim away then they wll move more.

This is what I have done...



Notice I animated from the bottom of the stems at all times, and tried to keep it natural looking also.

No comments: