Tuesday 26 May 2009

Repositioned Cranes

Today I also redid Anja's crane room as requested. She said she didn't want ANY cranes in the centre, even though she agreed to it before she obviously doesn't like them there, which is fair enough.

She also wanted a LOT more cranes in apparently. So.. to do this I took all the cranes from the camera's path and repositioned them all. I then duplicated some of the referenced cranes from within the scene and duplicated them more. Anja also asked me to put a few cranes on the same string. This is very difficult with the files I have as I have already animated them. Still, i found cranes with similar animations and put them together so they looked like they were moving each other crane on the same string, to look more realistic.

She also wanted all the cranes around the table to be removed and have only a few around the sides.

No comments: